I'm mixed on it David, I'm all for freedom of speech, but I'm all for freedom too. For my money a guy working for me or in this case a NFL owner can protest all he wants, on his own time. When I'm paying him I expect him to adhere to company policy. If the owner's policy is to let his employees disrespect our anthem, the flag and this country that allowed him to make billions to buy a sports team??? Well F him he doesn't need my money.

Also not gonna drink any Budweiser either or whomever else advertises on these "games"

all Trump is doing is pricking the boil that's been growin imo. Time to take a stand and take sides. I'll side with the folks buried in Arlington, and those still standing watch over our country thanks.

I'm not a vet, but I'd like to know how many of you vets that served always felt like the US armed services you belonged to, always treated you fairly or respected your right as an individual? And if so, does that make you want to sit or kneel when our anthem is being played?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.