Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Well, Mr. Trump certainly did his best to insure that particular wedge got driven deeper. Why would he do that? Pandering to his 30% base, I guess.

He mostly just gave the issue new legs, new juice. What happened this Sunday was just the beginning... and for what exactly? To express his patriotism? Like the draft-dodging multinationalist businessman Donald Trump is a bastion of patriotism! crazy He doesn't give a [bleep] about this issue; he's just an attention whore who's grasping at straws trying to stay afloat as he spirals towards historical humiliation.

I personally can find much to fault with Kaepernick, and the early wave of SJW anthem-sitters. I think it's abusing the platform they have been granted as NFL members. I wouldn't want an employee of mine to use my business, and brand, as a platform to advocate for political issues. But NOW, all that doesn't even matter..... Trump just mobilized and motivated the other guys, big time. He gave them the mutha of all bulletin-board material.

The guy just cannot STFU and simply focus on being the best Donald Trump POTUS he can be. SO SAD!!!

No one cares bud except the people who don't matter...the only responses you'll get are the old crusty men who have regrets.

Other than rifle stuff, which you are half ass about, but think you are a pro, every post is pure trolling, which you do on purpose..

Helluva life for you huh? Keep at it brutha in the NW.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.