Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by byc
Actually, I'm inclined to lean with JMR on this one. It had indeed started to subside. There were only a few kneeling last week and the camera's never showed any in the games I watched.

Now I believe a massive amount of fuel has been thrown on the fire and tomorrow and weeks to come will look like a BLM reunion. Probably even see it in basketball now. Plus you will likely see a bunch of ignorant whites and Hollyweird in the mix!! mad

Been happening in all sports based on what I've read, collegiate, pro, high school on down to 8 year olds in IL. It wasn't dying out, only gaining steam. Hell some Seahawks players were doing the black power raised fist last week. Just because the cameras don't focus on it when it happens, doesn't mean photos and articles are not circulated in the week(s) after the game. The reason it's not focused on when on TV if because the NFL knows why it's losing viewers but won't publicly admit it. To say it was a dwindling movement is to ignore all the media focus on these actions AFTER the game is over.

...and now that President Trump has commented on this disgusting behavior, those cameras will indeed be focused on each and every kneeling player at each and every game.
This will do irreparable harm to the NFL and it's owners.

GO TRUMP

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.