Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by byc
Believe what you want. Time will reveal.

And the only Seahawk player I saw raise his fist was Michael Bennett, which had more to do with his own personal arrest. And it was after a play on the field. Maybe I missed something else but kind of hard to blame him. I would be pissed as well.

What collegiate teams?? What other sports??

It has nothing to do with their "cause" and everything to do with their methods. These guys have a camera and a microphone ANYTIME they want one. If they have a beef to complain about, all they need to do is go up to any reporter and say they have a statement to make. Every reporter would salivate to give them an interview. If they did it offline, I would be happy to listen to their statement and think about it. As a disabled veteran, when they choose to make their statement during the national anthem, they piss on the graves of everyone whose ever given their life for this country. As soon as they do that, I couldn't give a schit about their cause because now they're disrespecting me and millions of others. Their methods are completely counter productive to their cause. When they're on the football field, they should stick to PLAYING FOOTBALL. On their own time, they can complain to a reporter whenever they want.

I totally agree!! And I believe my previous positions fully support this.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!