No secret handshake. No strings attached. As long as you get along with folks (this is a huge one as there will be four individuals), love to fish and hunt, can have a good time without getting sloppy drunk, and aren't coming here to kick someones ass, you are in. I don't even care if we've gotten into it on the 'fire before. First come first serve if you are a contributing member of the hunting/fishing portion of the campfire. If I fill up, then you go on a waiting list should someone back out or for 2020 and beyond. I have June 1-3 blocked out. You arrive the day before, leave the day after. There will be no compensation at all, but you will be responsible for paying for your share of the lodging (split four ways) and whatever food you get. There will also be no gratuities as it will not be an official charter. (lets us play by a different set of rules) Dinners you are on your own.

It will be three 10 hour fishing days both on inside and outside waters. Kings, Halibut, Lingcod, and Yellow Eye. It will be a shakedown group, as I will be getting in guide mode so there will be a lot of fishing and looking. I run a series of spots on the outer coast and use these days to know what is where. Also do a fair amount of halibut prospecting too. After fishing, helping vacuum pack fish (and fillet if you can do a good job) will let you take a bunch of fish home.

PM for more details or say "I'm in". I'm saving a spot for Greg as he really needs fish. KK really wants to come too I think.