Doing my first upgrades here next week. Dropping off at the shop for the following:

4 new Bilstien 5100, with the front set for 2" of front level
BFG KO LT 275/70/18 load range e tires
air aid air bags kit, with compressor and remote

I like the TRD wheels, so there is no reason for me to switch those out. The tires are 33.2 which adds a bit of size without trimming anything. The 2" level will give it a better stance, but then when I tow my 7k tt, the airbags can be used to level it out. Should be a good upgrade in look and function, without getting too crazy. Will post pictures when its done.

On a side, note, I took my TT for a spin just to see how the Tundra would tow it. Power is not as issue, as I can tow as fast as I want to go - truck in tow haul mode really moves! Back end sagged a bit more than I would like (especially since this was unloaded) thus getting the airbags and the 4ply Michelins are junk. Way to light and squishy - no way I would ever tow with these. Everything else was great. Trailer didn't push me around, truck drove easy, and I was able to clear some big grades with power to spare. With the bags and 10 ply tires, I will be ready to go with confidence!