Originally Posted by GunDoc7
260Remguy,

I don't wish to argue with you either, nor did I think we were. The statement "I guess that I've missed whatever attributes they have from a design and engineering standpoint." seemed a bit dismissive, so I chose to tell you why I thought they were well designed/engineered. Besides my engineering opinion, their use by Aagaard and Shoemaker suggests they have plenty of utility.

I thanked you for your input and at no time did I denigrate your choices. I did mention they were too tall to suit me (as are the B-Square rings.) That doesn't mean they are too tall to suit you.

We each have reasons for using what we use, and neither should care about what the other guy likes one way or the other.

I wish I knew you were throwing away Weaver rings. I would have gladly paid shipping to me.

Best,
Gun Doc

It is just easier to throw them out than to take the time to pack and ship them. I throw away a lot of common take-off barrel and injection molded stocks too. I used to keep all that stuff, but all it did was take up space and collect dust.