Originally Posted by curdog4570
Ralph, Why don’t you address the point I made about Trump opening himself up to Obstruction charges by linking Comey’s firing to the Russian investigation?

The lack of legitimacy of the FISA application has nothing to do with Obstruction. The claim he made to Lester Holt and his constant whining about Sessions on Twitter is what’s fueling the Obstruction investigation. Forget Conspiracy..... that ain’t going nowhere.

I think you might want to refresh yourself on the definition of obstruction of justice. And while you're at it, Article II. And maybe just the whole constitution while you're googling.

Because Trump will be removed from office, on January 20th 2025. You know, the whole 22nd amendment thing.

I'm sorry your life is going to suck for the next 6.5 years but that's of your own making. The president cannot obstruct justice by firing the head of the FBI, even if he says he's firing the FBI director for investigating the president. Still has not risen to the level of obstruction of justice, and is a protected action under Article II. Especially when the #2 at the DOJ recommends firing the FBI director.

Since you're so smart, I bet you can truthfully tell me that when Comey was fired the muh Russia investigation got squashed because Trump said to end it, right? Wrong. It didn't so you can't. Not even scratching the bottom of the level of obstruction of justice. Constitutionally. Protected. Action.

You don't even have any straws to grasp at. but, if you send me your address, I'll send you some. And a therapy animal. For your safe space.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"