How laughable and delusional you are. You righteousness is pure hyperbole and to scribe your pathetic hero's quote, John Brennan, is beyond laughable. He is a partisan hack douche bag (old scowly) who never did his job against Russian interference in the first place. He's part of the set-up that is slowly being uncovered. Hey Mueller you want collusion, its right in front of your face: Obama, Rice, Yates, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strock, Rosenstein, Page, Wasserman-Schultz, Clinton, both Ohrs, Wiseman (who works for Mueller), Clinton's campaign firm/lawyers (transferred funds to foreign agent Chris Steele through Nelly Orhs Fusion GPS firm (an actual crime). Mueller will never get to trump because there is nothing to get to. However, if he would have spent the 18 million dollars crawling through the above folks underwear like the others he would strike collusion gold along with multiple fraud and criminal malfeasance. Again you make me laugh because you so blinded by the hatred of one man who is attacked nonstop 24/7. What do you expect the President to do lie down and not defend himself against folks like you, the networks you get your fake news from i.e., MSLSD, CNN (Constipated News Network), CBS, ABC, NBC, Washington Compost, New York Slimes). You think that these outlets espouse truth, no my friend it is pure propaganda and you absorb it completely, how pathetic.