Originally Posted by RollingThunder

I have no problem with Pence. I have a problem with a POTUS who goes on stage in Helsinki with Putin's [bleep] on his chin and reveals to the world that he's owned by Russia. Trump couldn't even pretend he wasn't Putin's puppet. At least fake it for Christ's sake.

Bring on Pence.

Jeff_Ovary agrees......Who woulda thunk it?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
What's good about Trump baring his ass like that was that it forces even the conspiracy-addled partisan dumbphucks -- and by that I mean YOU-- to begin to realize that yes, there's something weird going on.

You'll deny that, but we both know you're lying.

Trump engaged with Russia to hack the election. He's clearly owned. Even you numbnuts are realizing it. He's in the process of getting caught. And the egotistical son of a bitch will burn it all down- or try to- rather than go down in history as one of the great traitors of all time. The only real question left here is how many retards he takes down with him. Based on this forum, it'll be more than a few. crazy

And I'll be laffin'. Hell, given I've already been soooo right while you've been soooo wrong I'm already chuckling every time I toss a few brain cells towards thinking of you [bleep]. Thanks for that fellas.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$