Any of those would be fine. You need to handle them in short and long action,except the Tikka which is only long. If I went Tikka I would get the 7 mag. You could load it any way you want.

You just have to decide on rifle choice as to how it feels to you. That might change a few years down the road too. I just turned 50 and already like carrying my lighter rifles in lighter recoiling calibers. For me personally, a Barrett Fieldcraft either in 6.5 or 270 would be about perfect.

After over 40 years of hunting and about 35 hunting by myself and hard,I wish I had then what I have now. I would have done much better. I've missed multiple deer in one day with an old $60 Spanish 308 Mauser I picked up, which was all I could afford at the time.

Right now my favorite rifles are a Kimber Montana 7mm-08 and a early Forbes 270 that likes to shoot one hole groups. Both rifles would be very close to the current Barret Fieldcrafts in size but I feel the Fieldcrafts are superior in workmanship and design.

Of your choices I would likely pick a Tikka. I wouldn't mind a Mesa but I've heard some customers complain that their particular rifle wasn't all that ,and they had a hard time with CS. I may be totally wrong but I feel it is either hit or miss with misses being fewer currently than in the past. I would put Kimber in the same category.

I might try a Bergara if it felt and looked good. I haven't even seen one here in this hick town and I haven't needed one bad enough to go looking.

I think the key to knowing what to choose is in what you already have. You said you have several rifles. What do you like and dislike about what you have? Do you want a lighter rifle? Have you ever shot a truly light rifle? My Forbes is right at 7 lbs all up and my Kimber is 6 all up. I shoot the Forbes better and would rather carry it if I might get a longer shot,but if I am going to be in the woods,I would rather carry the Kimber. So the question becomes what do you have,and what do you want?