Originally Posted by Golficeman
After reading all the opinions, I think I'm going to buy two Tikka T3X rifles instead of the Mesa. One in 6.5 Creedmoor and one in 7mm-08. Put the same optics on both and hunt with the one I feel shoots best. I have a 308 in a Tikka T3X already, was going to have it rebored to 358 Win. I Like reading all the opinions, thanks for the feedback.

The difference in cartridges isn't Jack! If you already have a T3 and it doesn't stand out as something you want to carry everyday than a different cartridge that's more of the same is gonna change things

Sounds to me like you seriously need a Barrett Fieldcraft 😁 Get it in the caliber you have the most components for. If you've never handled one stop at a Cabelas and take a look and feel. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. In fact it seems a good many campfire members have been pleasantly surprised with the fieldcraft. I've not had the opportunity to shoot one yet but the one I held in my hands was one of the most tempting rifles to buy I've handled

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 11/22/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field