I've owned more than my share of rifles. I'd say I'm somewhere North of 200. Through hard times or divorce I've parted with 2 pretty big collections. I've had rifles built in 280Ack, 338-06, standard 280, and 6.5-284. At one time in the late 80's I had most of the Ruger M-77 rifles and calbers available. Tons of Remington BDL and mountain rifles. I've been on the bad end of three Kimbers including the 7mm-08 I currently own. 1.5 inches was about the best I've ever done with a Kimber out of the box. I've had this one bedded, trigger adjusted,and crown re-cut. I finally got a load to do ¾" . There service isn't the greatest either. I've had all kinds if Weatherbys from Mark V's to VGX's. I currently have mostly Sako, Tikka, and Bergara rifles. I like what I have, but nothing just jumps out as a carry me every day. I have long range stand rifles, and mostly 100yd walkers. I Like the Tikka T3X in 6.5 Creedmoor, but I'd have 2"s of barrel lopped off the 24" tube they currently have. The Mess fits and feels great, but I haven't seen too many people carrying it. The Bergara shoots great, but a tad bulky. I'm just getting some info on what opinions everyone else thinks if current manufacturers offerings and caliber choices.