Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Of course not. You and your butt buddy Kurt are way off base. You keep trying to bring that ridiculous story of defacing property. You haven't even been there and keep trying to make something of it. It is a signature rock face that local ranchers have scratched their names and brands into for decades. That is how we found it, we were told by local ranchers. Somewhere after the fact, there has been a claim that there are petroglyphs in the same are, but it is also under good authority that the so-called petroglyphs were scratched there by those same ranchers.

You have no knowledge of any of this but through Kurt and yet you don't see mine or anyone else's name by the petroglyphs, just in another rock face. Here is another picture of a rock face we defaced, I have found them in various places around the state and they are nothing more than markes of people and their passing by a similar place over time. Go ahead and report this one too...

A couple things: 1) I'm not butt buddies with anybody but I did take those pictures with somebody who goes to church with you. 2) I have been there, know the locals, didn't see any local brands or names - just you and your boys names. 3) Your names are a couple steps from the petroglyphs and there is now a sign there, as it's on USFS land. 4) I didn't "report" anything, but was curious if you got in any trouble.

Now - back to the great elk hunting thread..

Thanks for setting the record straight Greenhorn.

In my experience, whenever someone breezily throws the word "liar" around, they usually are...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery