Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Anybody have any General tag shoulder season recommendations?

I never filled my elk tag and am not wanting to buy a non resident B if I don't have to.

Thanks!

why not allow everyone just to have one elk tag for any elk for 2 years ?, and any rancher who owns land that allows elk hunting on their property give them a $100.00 bonus for any non-resident who shoots an elk on his property. there are some very wealthy people that own plenty land with too many elk on their property and do not allow many people on this private land and yes disease may happen that needs to change soon too ? but resident licenses need to be half of a non-resident tag ,in general I have seen some very poor resident hunters that pick-up hunt only that needs to stop too.

So you think non-residents should get preferential treatment?

Good luck with that.

> yes they should non-residents pay more and the western states make more money of us too ,even liberal Colorado does.

That's the same attitude I've experienced from every person from WI when I've met them afield, on the water, or on the ice. Essentially, "You owe me because I paid more for a license."

The US should gift WI to France, or Iran.

So who is whining now? I could send you some Wisconsin cheese to go with that whine. LOL

Last edited by roundoak; 12/11/18.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime