Originally Posted by kaboku68
Lewis Family was mocked for Cindy and their daughters' eye conditions. They said to heck with that. Ray's gun is a Winchester 1895 30-40 Krag that was rebored by JES to 35 WCF. He is a very practical guy and works hard framing houses in the Summer in Fairbanks and they go trapping downriver in the winter.

Krin has a number of different guns. She has a 7 Rem and a 270 Win. She also has a 338 Win and she likes Rugers. Right now she tends bar at Tony's Bar at night and works part time with me at Sportsman's Warehouse. Heimo has a number of different rifles but likes the 788 in 22-250. They all carry sidearms up there as grizzlies are very aggressive and you don't ask questions later. Scott is funnier than heck in real life and works as a federal security guard at the federal building.

Bob was a very sincere and earnest guy. The show doesn't show his stepson Traver who teaches history with me at WVHS and who is 42 and is married with two kids or that he liked to drink a bit when he was in town. He wasnt an alcoholic but was nice. On his last day he called all of his friends together and they had a bonfire with beer and brats and sat around talking all night and he died the next day. I knew him from coming into SW and just talking about stuff. He was a real old breed trapper with a great skill set just not good at landing airplanes.

That's too damn bad about Ray and his family I really enjoyed his parts in the show.. seems like a real down to earth guy who loves Alaska. I thought Krin was married to a marine stationed in North Carolina. I haven't watched any new episodes this year.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.