I love the show. Just wish the Lewis's would come back as that dude was tough. Also liked his choice of firearms. We lived in Alaska for almost 35 years and our 30 year old son was born there. Every time he visits me in TN one of the very first thing he does is search the dvr for the Last Alaskans. Son was fortunate enough to do some long river moose hunts up the Koyukuk and Huslia rivers and many fly in Kodiak deer hunts and knows what village life can be like. The one regret I had about leaving Alaska was wished the wife and I moved to the bush for a few years before we got to old and gave it a go. But thats life.
The show that Caribou is on is also good, but they just seem to repeat the same message every show with every main characters.
Caribou, tell em to mix it up.

The Last Alaskans is the gold standard. The producers are top notch. I really get a kick out of seeing the Arctic Oven tents in the background during the drone shoots.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.