I wasnt sure who a 'refuge' would be patrolled by.

Your right about Chris Hatch kaboku68. He and I have been friends for years now, and he keeps his guys in line or he fires them. A True Public Servant and an upholder of law and reason. Hes cool off duty , too ....LOL!!
Ive skipped the others and went to Anchorage, 6th ave FBI. and hooked it up with them a while back.From the questions the agent asked, it struck me that they all ready know about their doings, other than what I provided.

The camera crews are agency hired and the guys that work with us and 'Last Alaskans' never give us cause to have LE come around, though the FnG Brownshirts (not Chris) will land a cub any and everywhere, and they often visit, no problems. Theres a new fella here in Unit 23, Im sure he will stop by.

The Feds have Helicopters, they can literally land anywhere, here or the ANWAR, I would hope that if those folks, being a bit elderly have an extraction plan? Im sure they do, for emergency's.

Seems normal that those folks stay in town and camp seasonally, Bob even had a plane of his own....I wonder when we will see them in their other homes?

Last edited by Caribou; 12/24/18.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick