Not to turn this into a trooper debate, but we have some good troopers out here in the valley. I will say they are stretched thin out here.. we have a former Brn shirt from Tok out here in the valley now. He's a blue shirt now and I shot the bull with him at the local shooting range. He's a hand loader and we were talking about the 7-08. The Brn shirt in glennallen now is a local kid who grew up there and people there seem pretty happy about it. I heard one of the Brn shirts in delta jct was a local kid as well.. I met him seemed like a good guy. I have a lot of respect for the troopers, most of the time they are the only ones out there, and they know we are there backup/help if things go sideways. Especially when they showed up on the side of mount baldy to arrest Bradley renfros dad for getting into fist fight up in that mtn. That trooper was brought in on a 4 wheeler, by local fire department guy. He was all by himself no back up.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.