Originally Posted by pete53
well I have lived in the country in northern Minnesota all my life,don`t care for town much . I have did bull work all my live and my body shows it now .work outside all my life as a lineman climbing electric poles we had no bucket trucks at first I learned the hard way and enjoyed working outside all my life even at 30 below zero. now as far as The Last Alaskan show I really enjoy watching this show and at my age of 65 i wished i would have lived,worked and done what these great people on this show have done over the years. so until you have walked in their shoes you have no ideal how ruff and tuff these people have been thru their lives ,i understand raising a family for food,shoes or whatever its not easy when you worked and live outside a community. remember this these people use guns as a tool to survive not to show off to a friend or go shoot for fun, big deal they go to town for a few months to get some money by working to survive out in wild country ,they are still doing things the best they can in the wild country there home of homes .I salute their way of life ! its not a easy life in weather conditions like a desk job is or was with a retired packaged !

I agree Pete