Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
I look forward to some inner city nightime deer hunting with some of those nameless sharpshooters. Of course since its a dirty little secret I bet its hard to get invited:)

[Linked Image]

no ideal ? WTF ? about sharpshooters ? .that`s almost funny how little you boys know what does goes on ,have never even heard of these sharpshooters that these cities hire with DNR permits to lower the deer population ? golf course`s do it too with a DNR permit ? so don`t get smart with me when you have no ideal what goes on ! again Clint Eastwood said it best : some of you people need to be hit with a shovel side the head !

I'll let in on a dirty little secret. This pic was taken as we were about to deploy, but don't worry, it was recently declassified. Perhaps you noticed the M240 in the background, that is me. The deer have recently stepped up counter-sniper activity, so my job is to lay a base of fire why the team exfils.....don't worry, it's airsoft. Someone recently hit me in the head with a shovel and they took my bullets away until I regain my senses and grow up.