Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Good info and deserves further research. This is a group that is also supported by Randy Newberg and other public land advocates. I hate getting duped.

mike r

I know Randy Newberg is or was a member on here and I have posted on his forum before but I believe he has advocated for the reintroduction of the buffalo to areas that would seriously fugk up ranching and push ranchers off public land.

The big mistake with hunters is they see public land as their's to hunt. They don't realize that strong arming ranchers and other demographics off public land is only step one.

If I'm wrong about Newberg feel free to unload. Gently...

As long as bison are livestock this won't happen. Given make the make up of the Montana Legislature (as it is and always will be) and the strength of Montana Stock growers and Dept of Livestock, changing the classification of bison from livestock to wildlife won't ever happen.

^^^If I had this dick head in my corner, I’d reconsider my corner. ^^^^

Lets not let facts get in the way of paranoia.

http://fwp.mt.gov/fwpDoc.html?id=51520

Numnuts, at least read the document you post:

"The two main classifications given to bison within the state are "domestic live stock" or "game animal", which is also considered wildlife." MT code legal classification of bison.

Last edited by SBTCO; 01/18/19.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton