Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Steelhead
BuzzH is a screaming, elitist, I know better than you type. In short a liberal POS with a deer mount in his great room.

Blowing it right out of your a$$ as usual.

Nothing screams elitist more than coming from a family that made its living working in the wood products industry, railroad, etc. in a State dependent on Natural Resource extraction. No, unlike you, I've never forgotten my roots and where my family came from. They, like me, have always been staunch supporters of public lands where the hard-working families not only derived their living from, but also recreated on.

In your simple mind those two things have to be mutual exclusively, for those with history in Western States, they most certainly are not. We learned long ago, that we don't have to open the flood-gates to unrestricted exploitation of our natural resources for people to make a living. We can have regulations that allow for proper use of our natural resources, while at the same time, having clean water, clean air, and expansive wild places to hike, camp, hunt, fish, dirt bike, ATV, etc. etc. In short, the people closest to those places, that have lived, and still live there, have found a way to approach the challenge of "having it all"...without sacrificing either. Happens all the time, you're just too far removed from the awesome reality of those in the west, having it all. Rather than embrace the fact that you, along with 327 million other public land owners, have this reality, you're stuck on a 20 acre piece of dirt in Tennessee shooting whitetails. I think that's great, but what I find more great, is that a person from any State can come to the West, and hunt a huge variety of game on MY PUBLIC LANDS.

To further ice the cake of your "elitist" statement...which couldn't be any further from the truth about BHA or me personally. The WYBHA board, by design, has 2 of the 4 executive board members that work directly for the mining/oil and gas industries in Wyoming. They bring a balance to the organization and the perspective of how we MUST take into consideration the importance of both industry and wild places, hunting, fishing, etc.

Finally, I guess I also fail to understand how you consider what happened just this last week "elitist". I helped a long-time high school friend (who's family also was in the wood products industry) and his 2 cousins go 3 for 3 on cow elk on publicly accessible lands in Wyoming. I had never met either of my friends cousins, both of whom work in the coal mining industry in North Dakota. Both salt of the earth guys that I hosted here at my house for 5 days while they hunted here. One of my friends cousins shot his first elk, the other his second.

My long time friend and I:

[Linked Image]

His 2 cousins, both new "elitist" friends who work for the coal industry:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So go ahead steelhead, keep talking out of your a$$ all you want...

This guy's dumber than a southerner.

Wow.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house