Originally Posted by BuzzH

Burns,

Randy offered Rosendale the same platform...and he chose not to participate.

If Rosendale was such a champion of MY PUBLIC LANDS, wouldn't you think he would want to use any and all platforms to get that message out?

Rosendale was done before he started, and if not for the Trump machine spending massive tax payer dollars campaigning on his behalf...it wouldn't have been a "squeaker of a win".

Its embarrassing how much money, lots of it taxpayer money, the R's blew on Rosendale and still lost.

The one thing for certain, is that even though you think that public land transfer, which is part of the RNC platform, is not an issue...there is no doubt it is. That issue will continue to sway elections across the West. Those that think its "fake" are going to be on the losing end of a lot of elections. Count on it.

Buzzy,

Never said Rosendale was anything but better than Tester.

You are spot on with the blown money issue as more buck were spent per vote in MT than the Cruz/Beto race in TX. laugh

The public land selloff idea was brilliant and the Republican tards in UT that fueled the narrative deserve special derision.

Land did good work for his bosses and delivered a win in MT and a slap in Trumps face.

No mention of Tester's hand picked 9th Circuit judge stopping Wyoming's Grizzly hunt. shocked

You fellers did good work for your side in MT this year, I am just not letting it go past without a bit of daylight.

Notice has been served.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/20/19.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.