Geno......your concerns are valid...…….for the record I don't belong to bha…..I didn't vote for tester....bla..bla..bla

anyone one who doesn't believe that the republicans want to transfer land to the states is not being honest.....case in point...friends of ours are big in the republican party here....goes to all the events....fund raisers at their house....treasure for the party here....we have this running discussion all the time...…..yes ultimately they would like to see them transferred.

they tone it down, and put it on the back burner, because they know its a hot topic ….and any group that is for anything to do with public land, gets called green decoys..etc

I do support the Montana wildlife federation....est 1936 I believe, one of the oldest in the country...their work, along with farmers and ranchers...has lead to a lot of opportunity I believe...…..again dismissed as a green decoy.

my friends are from down south.....its hard for people not born in the west to understand our relationship with the public land.

anyway flame away......bob