Originally Posted by deflave
Ben O'Brien is now a producer for Steve Rinella's show and if you listen to that guy your warm and fuzzies will disappear quickly.

He claims to have created the "Pro-Nuance/Anti-Bullschit" slogan used by the show. Yet whenever someone talks gun control or wanting to shoot an elephant, he stays very fugking clear of nuance.

Rinella is personable and came up with a good show but he's the last guy I want advocating for anything politically. In interviews he allows anti-gun sentiments to cruise right by and he doesn't do a good job of defending all types of hunting. He will defend baiting and the use of dogs but he isn't horribly articulate about it and he approaches everything from a "please understand so I can keep doing this" approach. He and his show are in bed with the anti-gun community. Period.

He can use examples like Fox News as never being influenced by left leaning sponsors but he only displays his own naivety when he does so.

I for one DO NOT want more hunters. I would much rather see hunters get on a unified front with companies in the renewable resource business and make compromises with those demographics than some left leaning cock sucker that has only one goal.

Don't forget Joe Rogan, He is no friend of ours either!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.