Originally Posted by ribka

Timber companies are evil. Have heard that one before at a BHA meeting

Originally Posted by SHILLBLASTER
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Oh, right, the anonymous "Shillblaster" comes out of nowhere, makes a post as a virgin and then crawls back into the BHA woodwork. You sure you want to revive this thread, sweetness?

You like to tout "following the money," and then make wild assumptions/accusations about people's intentions then politicize everything into left vs. right. I looked into you, working for a timber company front, pretending its not about the money. You might be able to hide from the "confirmation bias" crowd, but not from critical thinkers.

Not nearly as bad as mining. According to the BHA if one ounce of copper is mined in northern Minnesota the whole BWCA, Quetico, Voyageurs parks will be destroyed forever. Even Lake Superior will be ruined forever.
Little do these azz hats know is that there were gold and copper mines in what is now the BWCA and Voyageurs years ago when there wasn't any regulations on the mines. They believe that the BWCA is virgin! Heck that whole area was mined and completely logged out in the late 1800's- early 1900's.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]