I gotta agree with Steve regarding art. For me some cartridges are right or feel that way. Surely better cartridges are available at least to other’s eye’s. That’s ok with me. Favorite writers had an influence too. Jim Carmichael comes to mind - “280 Remington”. Al Miller, Taylor, and many more. Then there’s writers covering hunting the big bears, all kind of African game, or even elk (not many elk years ago) and even the writers of fiction. “Death in the Tall Grass” comes to mind. Maybe their writings captured the “romantic” factor. Ever read “Hell I was there”? - didn’t that change your outlook?

Dad and his dad had gun magazines back to about 1900. Outdoor Life, American Rifleman and The Arms of Man (?)

My choices/favorites tend to be older cartridges that I read about in my youth.

Rigby and H&H are two that come to mind.

Why the 300 Super and with bronze point or silver tip ammo? Wouldn’t a 300 WSM with a mono bullet be better, perhaps for someone - likely many even.

But that Super also is an H&H. You can’t get better than that in these old eyes.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally