Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
Back in 2000, I blew my neck out ( in the gym, of all places, trying to be healthy!) and that hunting season I was "not supposed to fire a rifle", said the Dr in front of my wife! so, I convinced them both that I could piut together a hot .22 CF that would have no recoil. OK. I had my smith put a Mod 700 classic "take off" barrel in .220 Swift on a little Mod 7 rifle I had, with a factory synthetic stock. then had a muzzlebrake put on. It would shoot the then available Federal factory 55gr Trophy Bonded into 1/2 inch at 100. I shot a mule deer buck at 130yds , frontal chest shot. He dropped, but the ranch biologist ( this was a late season hunt) ran up to him and he jumped up and ran perpendicular to me. I popped him behind the shoulder and he rolled over, dead. I then took it to Texas for some Exotics and shot a coyote, an axis doe and two very fine Blackbucks.
A few years later I used a little CZ 527 in .221 fireball and the old 50gr XLC on a 75yd, 80 pound shoat. Very tight behind the shoulder, and it made a 50 caliber hole all the way through. I used a .224 TTH and the Swift 75gr Scirocco on a 300# hog at 25yds. Head/neck junction. Pow, flop, kick a bit. It fragmented but broke her neck. Then I burned out on them, only shoot varmints/predators with them now. They are wicked little rounds, but very, very wind sensitive and no blood trails, so one must "finesse" your shots, ha. Really, most true "riflemen" do that anyhow. I use a 6mm anything the same way...monos/or bonded, break bone in neck/top of shoulders.

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,is rather fhuqking Epic. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."