Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think Trump stating that he wants to increase legal immigration to an all time high may be what makes the difference in the 2020 election. That definitely came out of left field and is not playing well with a lot of voters on the right.

I can't imagine what made him say something like that. The first time I heard it, I thought his mouth just got ahead of his brain for a moment. But he's been saying it on a regular basis.

He's either an idiot or has been co-opted somehow. Alternatively, he was a fake from the start.

President Trump SOTU on Wednesday, said he wants to increase the number of people who legally migrate to the U.S. "because our unemployment numbers are so low."
Trump, speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, said there is an influx of companies "coming back into our country," and that people legally coming into the U.S. are needed to fill those positions.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."