Originally Posted by curdog4570
Saddam wanted everyone to think he had a nuke program. All the intelligence pointed to him having WMDs .

My complaint about that was the way the war was conducted. We should have gone in from the south and out thru Turkey. No nation building bullschidt. That was Colin Powell’s doing.

But my point is that the insulting of individuals never took place until Trump.

He should have gone to a Public School and somebody would have shut his smart mouth for him. He just never learned how to act like a man.

All of the "intelligence" came from the Office of Special Plans,..which was put together specifically to create a false link between the 9/11 attack and Iraq. But there's no reason to try to convince anyone of the lies which lead up to the war in Iraq if they haven't figured it out by now.

As for someone getting their feelings hurt because Trump mean mouthed them,...I really couldn't care less.

In my opinion he hasn't insulted nearly as many people as need to be insulted. There's very few people involved in America's national politics who haven't earned being insulted on a daily basis.