Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Which democrat do prefer to be our next President?

I'm not the topic.

But to answer your question, if Trump is the GOP nominee, I'll vote for Trump.

This is the number one problem with this whole thing concerning Trump.......the only thing the Trumpsters can ever come up with is this........if you don't like Trump, then you must be a Democrat.

I voted for Trump in 2016, and if he runs again in 2020, I'll vote for him again.........BUT.....the cold hard truth of the matter is that Trump pizzed away a very good chance to actually make America great again by constantly fighting with and belittling the people he needed on his side in the Republican Party, when they controlled both the House and the Senate. Yes....some of those people didn't like Trump to begin with, but he made matters worse by constantly tweeting and running down those he didn't like. Do you believe that all Democrats love each other......no, they don't, but they put their agenda first, agreeing to disagree, and making sure that they get their liberal chit passed into law.

I keep remembering how many of you told us how we needed a good businessman as our leader, instead of a politician. Well, we got one, and so far he hasn't show an ability to lead. But, with all things being said, he's still better than ANY Democrat. However, it's pretty sad that we have to look at it that way.