Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't allow myself to be depressed by politics. But I'll admit to being surprised that a candidate like Trump can be forced into submission by the deep state.

Every other GOP candidate for the 2016 nomination went into it expecting to be owned by the deep state. Trump gave me reason to believe that he wouldn't allow that to happen to him.

I've always thought that every president, including O'Buckwheat, comes into the office ready ta bull the china shop, in whatever way they're inclined.

But they get a lecture from a person, or persons, who never get mentioned by anybody, that tells em: "Yeah, you can do (whatever), but if ya do, it's really gonna fck up x, y or z."

In Trump's case, let's take the declassification issue.

I really believe he wants to do that. Bad.

But someone inside the CIA, NSA, or somewhere, deep state is as good a term as any, has managed to get him to agree not to, because it's going to fck up something else.

Weird theory, but it's been consistent. Even O'Buckwheat didn;t do half the country destroyin he set out ta do, havin both houses of mindless congressional votes.