Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by dubePA
Haven't done so lately, but when deer hunters here in PA were on our boards moaning about this and that, I looked at similar boards from MI, WI and OH. Seemed like some of the same "end of the world" crap was going on there, as well, if there were changes coming? Perhaps not as much, but seems like as a group, hunters who like to fuss, ain't in short supply.

Maybe we just look worse, because there are 700,000 of us, instead of smaller numbers in many other states? ;O)

You did more than look Denny. You and old Chuck made sure to ban anyone that raised a stink over the Commission, or anyone who brought data from other states that refuted your agenda. If it wasnt for Mack protecting your identities youd have all been flogged in public.

And the HuntingPA.com hate has even shown up here!

Its shown up everywhere due to a$$holes like him and Chuck banning everyone. I have a folder I kept of all the screenshots I took right before many were banned.

But thats neither here nor there. What really matters is the lying [bleep] actions. Legislators dont like that very much. When Dennys crew, especially Melanie, got up in front of the legislators they made an ass of themselves. I saved that video too. Total disgrace. GC biologists and PFSC got knocked down a few pegs that day.

What makes you think they stopped their deceiving ways?

I got a permanent ban from HPA myself but it wasn't because of Denny. It was because Roosterbooster had a hard on for me.