While that is certainly true,times have changed.Most old hunters that I run into do nothing but bitch and whine about how the PGC ruined huntingI live and hunt in North central Pa and the hunting has never been better on our public lands than it is now.When my son was 9,I dropped him and my one buddy off around noon on the first day of the season at a spot to walk in and I drove around to park and push out a long narrow strip of Laurel that went along a steep ridge.This was a DMAP'd area of public land about 2 miles from my house.It's nothing but large clearcuts and laurel patches with plenty of deer.When I pulled in,there were about 4 trucks parked and about 1/2 dozen guys standing around B.S.ing.I asked them how it was going and they had nothing but doom and gloom.No deer,no shooting and they were calling it a day.Less than 20 minutes later I pushed about 15 deer past my son and buddy and my kid killed a big doe.It wasn't a far drag from where I parked and most of the guys were still there when we loaded the deer in my truck.Not one of them congratulated my son.Most of them stood around but one of them started to run his mouth about me letting my kid shoot a doe.