Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by CBB
Originally Posted by Barnstorm

Or maybe it should have read... "Are you willing to give up a day of small game/turkey after Thanksgiving" ... Deer hunters gained a day, small game hunters lost a day... Was a good day for family and sons and daughters to be together and just simply hunt small game after a day of Thanksgiving; no more... It's all about kill'n deer... have at me...

Never personally hunted turkey or small game Saturday after Thanksgiving.Squirrel phuggin stinks... grouse are pretty thin. Lost late season after Christmas and didnt bitch this much. Try again. Turkey hunting is for spring

Perfect example of the Pa problem: “I want to do it my way.”

“I don’t hunt small game on Saturday after Thanksgiving”. Some do. “Squirrel phuggin stinks.” “I don’t know what that means. But Pa has Squirrels pretty much everywhere and with a .22LR are great shooting practice for Deer. “Grouse are thin.” Well they are in most places. “Turkey hunting is for spring.” Well, some would just as soon hunt them in the fall.

I much prefer Fall Turkey. Never really got used to the bugs, ticks, and hot weather of the Spring season.

Me too. My first turkey was a fall bird.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."