Originally Posted by TomM1
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Barnstorm
Originally Posted by battue
Obviously the GC worded the poll question wrong. Should have been: "Are you in favor of an extra Saturday to hunt Deer?"

It probably would have passed 99%+ laugh

Or maybe it should have read... "Are you willing to give up a day of small game/turkey after Thanksgiving" ... Deer hunters gained a day, small game hunters lost a day... Was a good day for family and sons and daughters to be together and just simply hunt small game after a day of Thanksgiving; no more... It's all about kill'n deer... have at me...
Shyt, Pa. must be alot different than NY if anybody is worried about losing a day of small game hunting. I know tons of hunters here in NY and all anybody hunts anymore is Turkey and deer. I still do a fair bit of squrrel and rabbit hunting myself but I haven't run into another small game hunter afield in like 25 years. No antlers, no beards, no glory, ain't worth it, seems to be the attitude.

Yep. That’s why there is exactly one thread in the small game forum. Pretty representative of the level of interest.

Habitat being what it is, subdivisions have made for a thriving Hunter’s Campfire forum.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty