[Linked Image]

I never got the boot, and im still there. And HPA, I still have privileges. Brad, its no secret I dont like you or your hunny. I know youll see this, so I want you to know that you have no worries me having you clean my carpet...lol..nah seriously. I could post a lot of schit it would make your head spin. Bank on it bud! The piddly schit I posted earlier is nothing. Believe that.

Now, I didnt go there because of you, but Denny playing behind his screen name here again. I dont play. Hes phuggin scum and if him or anyone else thinks the same "Pretty sure you'd have a great time in the woods hunting with him? But I doubt he'd come back out again in the same shape he went in." theyre welcome to try. I can guarantee it wont go as planned for them.

As far as your past dealings, and those you associate(d) with, thats in the past and this is a new day. I am still very close with whats at hand. Kathy got it wrong years ago with Alloway and Moul, thats all ill say. I still know whats up and its all you personally need to know.