Originally Posted by tail_hunter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It's hard to believe the camp traditions of past of most died.

I can't imagine what 15-20 year old wouldn't love being around a bunch of 60 year plus old men. Busting the kids nuts, telling them how it use to be, how bad the new generation is, drinking, farting and other fun old man noises.

Bitching about every ache, sitting on a stump for an hour in the morning and telling everyone how bad the PCG has fugged things up.

Sign me up for some of that sheit.

Having to feign respect for aggressively ignorant, physically inferior old dudes that lack the self awareness to realize kids learn more about hunting, fishing and fixing their truck from devices than people who proudly stopped learning 25+ years ago.

[Linked Image]

Well, if you are going to troll,I'll bite.

That is about as ignorant a post as I've seen here in a while. Painting with a mighty wide brush too I might add.

Aggressively ignorant. Well you have that dialed in.

Physically inferior. No shortage of arrogance there either. I spent several years training act 120 cadets in our MMA club. A portion of it in my early 50s. There were some physically superior young fellas that didn't want to get on the mat with me. Be careful what old dude you poke at scooter. You may just get the ever !ovin chit kicked out of you.

What you still just can't seem to grasp,is what battue and I have said. You can't you tube memories. Time shared with loved ones. Or simple respect for those that were here before all the go pro heros. Folks that didn't know how to score a rack. Folks that fed their families when meat wasn't on the table every meal. Folks that dug gardens for ten cents a day during the deptession. Then took the money home and gave it to Dad. Families that shared a rifle. And still managed to kill game . Poor ignorant sonsabitches. No tree stands. No trail cameras. Just woodsmanship.

Disrespect them if you want. I'll listen to their stories. Again. And again. And when they are all gone we will be poorer for it. Sitting in a box blind for a week just doesn't make much of a story. Some even call that hunting. Funny chit.

Last edited by Otter6; 04/22/19.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."