Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Problem is, NH, that you accept the pope is off the mark re his political views. In the previous couple of pages we have demonstrated that his religious views are also contradictory to scripture.

And there I find your interpretation of scripture in error.

Then there's the Bible, His word. How do you know the people who put it on parchment got it right? Maybe the Holy Spirit whispered in their ears?

With all this whisperin going on why is it so hard to conceive of the pope being included? Just because you don't like his politics?

So thats how you justify him not following scripture? Maybe the Bible is wrong and we need to go by what the pope said God whispered in his ear?
YGBSM.

So then you follow someone who believes or acts contrary to His written word and yet you still think you arent rejecting His Word for that of a mortal man? Youre following (worshipping) the mortal, not God.

God said the Bible is His holy word. He gave it to us as our instruction for life on earth and everlasting life.

Can you not understand scripture?

"There are none good" "There is none who do good". Is HE a liar and the pope truth?

Can you not mentally comprehend His words og warning here:

Matt24:2 take heed that no MAN decieve you.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before."- Matthew 24:24,25.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you."- 2 Peter 2:2. These individuals arise among the professed Christians, he is not some blasphemous atheist ...

I submit He was right, men will be blinded by satan who comes in Gods name.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2Cor 4:4.

You have been seduced into worshipping a man in a cult which uses satan as its member getter.

May God bless you as your needs may be and may He have mercy on your soul. Amen

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin