Originally Posted by nighthawk
"I know youve had false doctrine fed to you for ages"

And after praying to Him over it for decades I'm sure I haven't.

But I'm still puzzling over:

In the Bible the Lord said the Bible is the word of God
The Bible was written by men
God said men are liars.

Huh? Doesn't that mean the first statement is a lie?

They were directed by Him and put down His message to us.

When you have several of them saying essentially the same thing there is evidrnce they were giving us His message as proof the Bible was His inspired word.

Then when you have some sucker saying dont build walls when he lives behind one or when He said to arm yourself and the man says get rid of your arms or when He says call no one father and the man says call me father, and when He says dont bring the heathen into your country i gave you and the man says have open borders and let all in then even the dumbasses are expected to get a clue.

When the man says He talks to me while He gave an incorrect message to you in the bible so you can listen to me instead of the bible He may expect you to get a clue.

Come on, defend His Word and not his word. He told you to take care you dont worship the unholy one.

How are you supposed to know the usurper, the pretender who comes in His name? You know by applying the Word in Scripture.

” 4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.…

17Now I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who create divisions and obstacles that are contrary to the teaching ( What teaching- the teaching in the Bible, the teaching of His word) you have learned. Turn away from them. 18For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive (and tell them they are saved?)19Everyone has heard about your obedience( to what,?His wordvor a mans word, cause they arent the same).,, so I rejoice over you. But I want you to be wise about what is good and innocent and what is evil.…

LEARN THE WORD AND DEFEND IT, NOT THE SINNER WHO BENT IT.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin