To base the power of a mortal man, his infallibility on any issue, his ability to intervene with God on your behalf, and to elevate himself as King of the Vatican, control billions of dollars based on these assumed extra powers granted by God on the two scriptures quoted is insane. Smoke and mirrors. Dance around the cult all you wish. The pope is undeserving of worship. And crowds rushing the coach to kiss his ring is worship of the world, not of God. To kiss the ring of a priest, referring to him as father, to confess sins to a mortal man, to depend on the prayers of others to make you right with God, none of this is Biblical..To a pope or his underlings infallible in any way is a total absurdity. Accepting this false worship and false divinity is heresy on the part of catholic leadership.

As far as whether or not I accept the infallibility of the Bible? I accept the infallibility of the one and only Holy Father and he is not a pope. He is the Master of the universe and dictated a record of his dedication to his children, His acts of support in what is our Old Testament, and His INFALLIBILITY in guiding the record of Jesus Christ in our New Testament.. There is nothing in either part of our Bible granting Peter the devine inspiration and divine support of God to build the catholic church.

We all as Believers are instructed in prayerful support of one another, and to live our lives in pursuit of righteousness, to be effective in our prayerful petitions to God in prayer. In the book of James:

James 5:14-16 King James Version (KJV)

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

This removes all doubt prayer matters. But not prayers of the self appointed infallibles. Instead, the prayers of those seeking righteousness. The pope, any pope past, present, future, has no more influence wtih God than the most humble among us. And I personally am led to believe he is the pharasee of the Christian world. Proud in title, intentionally obvious in his actions, and hiding more than any but God will ever know.

And then there is the issue of sexual conduct within the catholic hierarchy. The attraction of such an institution that prohibits the natural God designed and blessed relationship between man and woman, based on past and present actions by those in authority is an incredible attraction to the very group of males God found to be an abomination. The management plan of the catholic organition is perfectly designed for those males who deny the Godly attraction of man for woman and woman for man. Instead it encourages those who choose to live according to what is God's abomination. This is a known way of life among those who share it under the pretense of serving God. There will be no forgiveness. It is openly tolerated. That alone is enough to show not only is the pope, the cardinals, the bishops and the priests part and parcel of this abomination to God, but enough to show the organization in total operates outside the direction of God. May the Holy Spirit bring to you the wisdom of God and the love of Jesus to make the truth believable.

That's about enough of me on this. I'll leave it to others here on out.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."