Gun Fighter.

Don't figure this is for everyone, but, this career path (although, never planned) has worked well. Learned what hard work was down on the farm and in the mines, couldn't see it as a lifetime career and I guess Uncle Sugar agreed as I was offered the opportunity to learn a new trade and experiences. Employer and myself realized that I had an aptitude and enthusiasm for the job, thus, I eagerly pursued all available training and assignments. Once I returned to my former life, with the assistance of a kindly judge, I came to realization, that civilian life wasn't for me. Went back into the military and truly tested my capabilities and limitations, deployed more than I was home. Retired after 20 and became a Federal Air Marshal, tuff assignment on the family, away from home averaging 270 nights a year. Left the FAM and joined the Alaska State Troopers , retired and then went back to work OGA contractor. Yes, I missed most of the time when my kids were growing up, when I was there, I was usually hurt or injured, but, still got the same good women who has stuck by me all these years. Been shot 4 times, umpteen surgeries, still driving on, current pay = 2K a day, pay my own way, security detail. Yes, it is ridiculous money for a simple pilgrim. Took me a long time to reach this level and ain't much job security, it has been a hell of a ride. Always regret the time away from the family, says the man who made his living with a gun.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!

Isaiah 6:8