Please stop fugging up quotes and get a 6X Mil Quad.

quote=Circles]quote=Girlhunter][quote=Circles
[/quote
The subtensions appear larger and thus the reticle is larger and therefore more usable. It is, in essence, the same thing with a larger font to put it in the common vernacular. Field of view is slightly smaller. However, you just don't notice it and you have the same reticle in a more usable and "readable" format. Because of field of view being smaller, it will not be as quick to acquire a moving target as would the 6x; but, it works and works well.[/quote

This is interesting. I'm thinking about getting a 6x42 MOA-Quad because I find the reticle in the 10x42 MOA-Quad a little hard to see. I'm hoping the 6x will stand out a little more.

So you think the details in the 10x are a little larger and clearer? Like a FFP scope?

The reticle subtensions SWFA publishes say the fine lines in the 6x are twice as thick and the center dot is 4x larger than in the 10x.[/quote

Swing and a miss[/quote

So I'll take another swing.

I have a 10x42 MOA-Quad. The lines and markings of the reticle are a little finer than I find easy to use. SWFA's information about their reticles indicates that the 6x reticle has bolder lines, so I'm thinking about getting one.

Big Sky seems to be saying he finds the 10x reticle to be "a larger font."

I'd appreciate it if anyone out there with both would comment about how they compare.[/quote]

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 11/27/19.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?