Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Sprung for two 3-9's and selling a few Leica's. I pay the penalty in TX - ended up costing me $490 apiece.

Have the Leica’s given you any problems?
Seem they would be great set and forget scopes with above average glass.
Wish the 3-9 SS hd came in moa.
But I ended up with a NXS milR gonna give it a try maybe it will pave the way for a HD SS 3-9.

No problems....they are great scopes. I just figured I needed better turrets and have had quite a few SWFA 3-9's and like them. I'm trying to standardize to Nightforce and SWFA. Got rid of most of my Leupolds. I still have 4 of the 1" tacticals with turrets and can't make myself get rid of those.

I understand completely I have three old friction adjustment Leupolds left, trying meopta for set and forget and working towards Nightforce NXS or better for everything that gets dialed and is expected to work reliably.

I need to stop procrastinating and try a SS HD 3-9 but dang I wish they would make a moa-moa model and an actual ZERO stop.

I hear that!! Actual zero stop and capped windage so I don't gotta go with electrical tape and shims....then again I likely wouldn't be $450 anytime soon. smile

One would think there would be a way to drill and tap a big cap and loctite a set screw in place for a zero stop. Dunno, will have to look at one of my SS closer one day.

I am over trying to figure out how to add features to scopes that they should come with.