Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Geez ur a salty bunch.. thanks for answering my question. I don't mind the sarcasm

You'll have to forgive us if we seem impatient, but we've been through this dozens of times before, where a guy with no experience in the topic at hand comes here asking for advice from those who have a lot of experience and knowledge that was gained the hard way over many years of training and testing, only to ignore the advice received and continue with a course of action that was essentially pre-determined from the beginning.

On the contrary, I'm not ignoring anyone at all. I've looked at every scope you guys have suggested, and I have read and watched every stinking review on them as well.

My thing with the milquad... I have one friend to shoot with, who has a range.. and he is all moa... so Im thinking the only person I have to learn from in person, in the field.. that knows nothing about mils.. isn't going to be able to help me much. But I did read that post and it makes sense.

I'm still curious if you guys use that reticle to hold over or just to sight in, and then dial for your distance shots?

You can lead a horse...