Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
You’re not the first guy to tell me that, and you wouldn’t be the first to send one back. wink

In ideal lighting conditions the image in the DMRII is great, but in mirage or anything less than perfect conditions, it’s like looking through a fish bowl full of water. The LRTS and even the $299 SWFA Classics do much better in poor lighting conditions. If the image works for you, you will be very happy because everything else about the scope is awesome. The DMRII Pro has all the same awesome features as the DMRII, but handles poor lighting conditions significantly better.

Hopefully you are happy with the DMRII! Let us know what you think after you have some use on it.

Funny that you mention the SWFA Classics. After getting the 3-12x LRTS I was thinking that I'd just as soon use the 10x MQ at 1/3 the price, but I feel very comfortable with the Classics and their limitations. The lower image quality, 5 mil/rev, and lack of zero stop don't bother me.

My buddy, however, struggles with the 10x MQ. He's tried several different rifles with that model and has a hard time using it. His vision is a not great, but does well with other low cost scopes.

Pretty sure Jordan and I have owned/been around a similar number samples of the DMRII & DMRII Pro. I'd echo his comments on them. I'd rather use a SS 10x than the DMRII, especially if mounted to maximize erector. OTH, the Pro I own is a great scope.

Hope yours works out for you. Look forward to your feedback.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.