Originally Posted by Wrongside
Pretty sure Jordan and I have owned/been around a similar number samples of the DMRII & DMRII Pro. I'd echo his comments on them. I'd rather use a SS 10x than the DMRII, especially if mounted to maximize erector. OTH, the Pro I own is a great scope.

Hope yours works out for you. Look forward to your feedback.

Neil exchanged my 3-12x LRTS for the DMR II. Should have it next week. I think he called me as soon as my return arrived, to complete the exchange. And the replacement DMR II was shipped promptly. Great service from Neil.

The PRO sounds awesome, especially if you can get a discount. A buddy bought one and loves it, even compared to his ATACR 5-25x. I had that ATACR for a few months, and I was very impressed. It smoked my LRTS 4.5-18 in terms of image quality, and I thought the LRTS was pretty good. I have not seen a PRO in person though.

I went DMR II to save a few bucks over the PRO, and to get the H59. The PRO is only available with the G3 and I'm actually not a fan of that reticle. After using the ATACR with Tremor, I found that I really liked that style of reticle. At first I thought it would be too cluttered, but really found that I liked it.