Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Got mine today as well. Had to go pick it up at post office which is fine as I had a Black Friday scope turn up missing from being left on porch. Quality piece of glass it seems. Wish I could of bought several of them they might replace all my Leupolds if I could of.

Good for you Charles, hope you got some satisfaction out of the one that was stolen, I'm going to mount mine up as soon as Mr. Feldkamp finishes my 6.5 Swede build.

SWFA took care of me on that one. I don't think it got stolen off the porch I think they left it at the wrong house as other things got left on the porch that day but weren't taken. I have had a issue the last 6 months with stuff being delivered to the wrong place. Somewhere I have a neighbor that is getting a lot of nice stuff. When Amazon went to self delivery I had to have them deliver to my Moms house in town as they could never find my house even when I gave them the GPS Coordinates.

Damn the luck, but glad you were taken care of, all the del co's have a key to one of shops and lock my stuff up if I'm not here, gps doesn't pan here either.

Trump Won!