Originally Posted by lvmiker
Birdman, it seems as if you are envisioning your own demise. If so, live your life and spend your remaining days enjoying your life with those that you care for. Doing things and going places w/ them will have a more lasting affect than will stuff that you leave behind.

No worries. Law of averages at this point says even odds of seeing 80. I’m just a natural pessimist is all 🙂

Tell ya what, along the lines of memorable experiences, taking my son to the UK for two weeks four years back to see the Isle of Man TT motorcycle races was absolutely epic 😎 Worth every penny.

Owning a vehicle that suits your aspirations and is always ready to go anywhere is basic to an adult's life.

I agree, and I’ll add too that while life ain’t about “things”, if you’re gonna leave anything behind, a pickup truck sure is appreciated.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744